Ed O’Brien - Solar Company In RI - MA - CT
As your solar energy consultant / broker, Ed O’Brien will help you determine your best options and help you compare the equipment, financing options, and installers from top rated solar power and renewable energy companies. As your trusted solar adviser, Ed will help you select the option that makes the most sense for your home or business.
Solar Broker Benefits
- Monitor the progress of your project and provide you with support throughout the entire process.
- Assist you with a full review of your past and future electric consumption - Based on your preferences
- Independently analyze, size, and design your system.
- Simplifies the entire process and gives home or business owners access to solar energy industry experts.
- Not only does it not cost you any more to use a broker, a solar broker is able to get you even better deals since all of the companies providing bids are bidding against one another.
- With an experienced solar consultant and adviser, you can avoid the complicated process of evaluating whether a residential or commercial solar energy system is right for you.
- Affordable. A Solar Broker is paid a commission from the solar manufacturer or distributor so there is no middle man fee and your Broker will shop many different manufacturers to find you the best system at the best price.
Expert Residential and Commercial Solar Consultant in RI, MA & CT
If you’re considering solar for your home (residential) or commercial property in Rhode Island, Massachusetts or Connecticut, take advantage of the benefits an experienced broker consultant can offer you. Working with our renewable energy consulting firm, you can sit back, relax, and leave all of the work up to us.
What We Offer
Get A Quote Now!
Interested in learning more about how we can make solar work for you? Contact us today!Get A Quote